Thursday, July 15, 2010

Getting Started....


I never thought I'd be starting a blog, but since starting my new crafting adventure, I thought it was a good time to start. A little about me...I'm a married mother of two who went back into the workforce after my son entered Kindergarten. I started out by working at the school district and was lucky enough to land employment on the campus not far from my house and where my son goes to school. Unfortunately, with today's economy, working for the school district is not secure employment. While loving what I do, I found I needed steadier work. I found a job at a scrapbook store which I love. It's the Scrapbook Barn, in Gilbert, AZ. I LOVE this job and it allows me creative license to create and share ideas. On that note, I've been getting more and more crafty with my crafting....haha! So, creating this blog was the next logical step. I can show what I've done, what I can do and how much fun I have doing it. I make cards, albums and scrapbook pages, ornaments; you name it. I've started doing some wall hangings that were inspired by some of the creative women I work with. I can't wait to share it all with you! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment