Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wow, it's been a LOONNNGGG time!  Too long, according to my mom!  "Why haven't you posted anything?  I keep checking and there isn't anything new."  There is a bunch of new stuff but I just haven't had the chance to blog it. 



I don't blog over the holidays because I make homemade gifts and then everyone will see what they're getting before the gift actually arrives.  Do other crafters experience this dilemma?  I have made Christmas ornaments, experiemented with metal, been making wreaths and other home decor, and my latest thing is making bracelets (just listed on etsy.com/cherishedeffects).  In between all of this, I've been working on my daughter's senior year album ( she graduated last May and is a freshman in college ) and making samples for Leaky Shed Studios. 


So, long story short, I'm not complaining but I've made a resolution (yes, starting in April, better late than never!) to work on my blog more consistently.  I enjoy it, it just takes time and as with anything you do, you have to schedule time for it.  I'm working on compiling a list of things I'd like to post.  My goal is to post at least once a week or more.  So stay tuned.  I've got some cool stuff to show you.  Thanks for looking and I'll see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Joanie! Welcome back to blog world... LoL. Take a close up of that super cute wreath! Love it! take care... :0)

    ReplyDelete